top of page

Fairfield Community Group

Public·37 members
Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6408 Free Download

GetData Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable Download

Have you ever accidentally deleted or lost important files from your computer? Did you try to look for them in the recycle bin, only to find out that they were permanently erased from your system? If so, you might be wondering how to recover those files and restore them to their original state before deletion. In this article, I will show you how to do that with a powerful and easy-to-use tool called Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable.

GetData Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable Download

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2tWNW9&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2IRaBBCjUmfJYHUTwBlQtt

Introduction

Recover My Files is a software application that can help you recover deleted or lost files from your hard drive, USB drive, memory card, camera, or any other storage device. It can recover files of any type and format, such as photos, videos, music, documents, emails, archives, etc. It can also recover files from formatted, corrupted, damaged, or inaccessible drives.

What is Recover My Files?

Recover My Files is a product of GetData, a company that specializes in data recovery software and services. It was first released in 2002 and has since been updated regularly with new features and improvements. It is one of the most popular and trusted data recovery tools in the market, with millions of satisfied customers worldwide.

What are the benefits of using Recover My Files?

Some of the benefits of using Recover My Files are:

• It can recover files that were deleted by mistake, by virus attack, by power failure, by system crash, or by any other reason.

• It can recover files that were emptied from the recycle bin or bypassed it altogether.

• It can recover files that were lost due to formatting, partitioning, reinstalling Windows, system restore, or failed backup.

• It can recover files from any storage device, such as hard drive, SSD, USB drive, memory card, camera, etc.

• It can recover files of any type and format, such as photos, videos, music, documents, emails, archives, etc.

• It can recover files with their original names and paths.

• It can recover files with their original dates and times.

• It can preview the recovered files before saving them.

• It can save the recovered files to a different location or device.

• It can save the scan results for later recovery.

What are the features of Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable?

The portable version of Recover My Files has some additional features that make it more convenient and flexible to use. Some of these features are:

• It does not require installation or registration.

• It can run directly from a USB drive or any other removable media.

• It does not leave any traces or changes on the host computer.

• It can run on any Windows operating system from XP to 10.

• It has a small size of only 15 MB.

How to download and use Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable?

If you want to download and use Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable to recover your deleted or lost files, you can follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Download the file from the link below

The first step is to download the file from the link below. The file is compressed in a ZIP format and has a size of about 15 MB.

: https://www.extremo.digital/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/oraevr.pdf Step 2: Extract the file to a folder of your choice

The next step is to extract the file to a folder of your choice using any ZIP extractor software such as WinRAR or 7-Zip. You will see a folder named GetData_Recover_My_Files_v3986408_Portable containing two files: RecoverMyFiles.exe and readme.txt.

Step 3: Run the RecoverMyFiles.exe file as administrator

The third step is to run the RecoverMyFiles.exe file as administrator by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as administrator. You will see a welcome screen with two options: Recover Files (for recovering deleted or lost files) and Recover Drive (for recovering formatted or corrupted drives). Choose the option that suits your needs.

Step 4: Select the recovery option that suits your needs

The fourth step is to select the recovery option that suits your needs. If you choose Recover Files, you will see a list of drives and partitions on your computer. You can select one or more drives or partitions to scan for deleted or lost files. You can also select specific folders within a drive or partition to scan for faster results. If you choose Recover Drive, you will see a list of physical drives on your computer. You can select one or more physical drives to scan for formatted or corrupted partitions.

Step 5: Wait for the scan to complete and preview the recovered files

The fifth step is to wait for the scan to complete and preview the recovered files. The scan time may vary depending on the size and condition of your drive or partition. You can see the progress bar and status message on the screen while scanning. You can also pause or stop the scan at any time if you want. Once the scan is complete, you will see a list of recovered files on the left pane and a preview window on the right pane. You can browse through the list and preview each file by clicking on it.

Step 6: Save the recovered files to a different location

The final step is to save the recovered files to a different location or device by clicking on Save Files button on the toolbar. You will see a dialog box where you can select a destination folder for saving your files. You can also create subfolders based on file attributes such as name, date, type etc., by clicking on Advanced button on the dialog box.You should avoid saving the recovered files to the same drive or partition where they were deleted or lost, as this may overwrite the existing data and reduce the chances of recovery. You should also avoid saving the recovered files to the same device where you are running the portable version of Recover My Files, as this may cause conflicts and errors. You should save the recovered files to a different device such as an external hard drive, a USB flash drive, a memory card, a CD/DVD, or an online storage service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that can help you recover deleted or lost files from your computer or any other storage device. It can recover files of any type and format, and restore them to their original state before deletion. It does not require installation or registration, and can run directly from a USB drive or any other removable media. It has a small size of only 15 MB, and can run on any Windows operating system from XP to 10. If you want to download 9.8.6408 Portable to recover your deleted or lost files, you can follow the simple steps that I have explained in this article. I hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading and happy recovering!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable:

• Is Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable safe to use?

Yes, Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable is safe to use. It does not contain any viruses, malware, spyware, or adware. It does not modify or damage your system or files in any way. It only reads your data and recovers it to a different location.

• Is Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable free to use?

No, Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable is not free to use. It is a trial version that allows you to scan and preview the recovered files, but not save them. To save the recovered files, you need to purchase a license key from the official website of GetData.

• How much does Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable cost?

The cost of Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable depends on the type of license you choose. There are three types of licenses available: Standard ($69), Professional ($99), and Technician ($349). The Standard license allows you to recover data from one computer, the Professional license allows you to recover data from two computers and includes advanced features such as RAID recovery and disk imaging, and the Technician license allows you to recover data from unlimited computers and includes commercial use rights.

• Can Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable recover files from any storage device?

Yes, Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable can recover files from any storage device that can be connected to your computer, such as hard drive, SSD, USB drive, memory card, camera, etc.

• Can Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable recover files of any type and format?

Yes, Recover My Files V3.9.8.6408 Portable can recover files of any type and format, such as photos, videos, music, documents, emails, archives, etc.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• A
    admin26362
  • Nikk
    Nikk
  • Evaa
    Evaa
  • Aya Ch
    Aya Ch
  • H
    hhattorii07
bottom of page